Originally posted on OMG OS X!:
Who wouldn’t want to take a first-person look inside the town of Quahog? Well, that will soon be possible when the browser-based Family Guy Online MMO is released into the wild. The game has had a few rounds of closed beta-testing since earlier last year, the most recent one starting just a few days ago and ending Thursday, April 12.
After applying to be a beta tester a month or two ago I was invited to check it out today – needless to say, it was pretty damn entertaining.
There are a few classes of characters to choose from:
- More susceptible to damage
- Better combat skills
- Chris & Meg
- Moderate offense/defense
- Able to “fend for themselves”
- Element of surprise on their side
- Strongest option for both offense and defense
- “Center of attention”
- Skilled fighter – “trained in Tae-Jitsu and Foxy Boxing”
- Can heal wounds?
You create a custom…
View original 243 more words