When a video is recorded it may be too long to Email or MMS. That can be fixed by “trimming” it. Or there may be a part of the video that might need to be cut out and this can simply be done after its recorded. After a video is recorded open it in the photos app. At the top of the screen in video progress bar a vertical double bar at the beginning and end of the video can be seen. Just drag it over from the left or the right as desired and the “Trim” icon will highlight. Once the Trim icon is tapped an option to Trim the original video or save as a new clip is given.
How to Trim videos
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- iPhone 5 boot loop and fix (Jailbreak) July 2, 2013
- MYO – It’s all in the wrist March 2, 2013
- Crysis 3: Laugh now…Cry-sis later? March 2, 2013
- Aliens: Colonial……..Why would you do this to me!? February 20, 2013
- 2012 in review February 12, 2013
- iPhone 5 lightning cable charging problem October 9, 2012
- Joypad for iOS September 3, 2011
- Run Linux on your idevice August 28, 2011
- Glowing Apple Mod – iPhone 4 instructional January 17, 2012
- iOS shortcuts and hints September 25, 2011
Android Apple apps App Store Bluetooth computer console gaming consumer electronics Cydia E3 E3 2012 Electricsproket games Gaming iOS iOS 5 iPad iPhone iPhone 4 iPhone 4s iPhone 5 iPhone case iPod iPod touch iTunes Jailbreak Linux Lion Mac Macbook Pro Mobile Mobile device mobile devices mobile gaming OS X PC Playstation 3 PS3 slide Smartphone Solid State Drive SSD Technology Xbox Xbox 360